- Is Inflammation Messing With You?
- Sometimes there are subtle and not so subtle ways the body tells us that something is not quite right.
- 431  0
- Too Much Sleep May Be Just As Bad As Not Enough
- Sleep is an important part of effective cognitive functioning which has been established by many comprehensive studies
- 698  0
- Alternative Medicine
- Medical Yoga Therapy
- Many healthcare providers are recognizing positive findings and the demand for alternative approaches to wellness
- 2200  2
- Mental Health
- Neurofeedback Training Can Create Long-term Changes in Brain Function That Go to the Source of the Anxiety